Saturday, May 27 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm (US EST) In this live zoom session, artist Stephanie S. Lee will guide you to....
Saturday, May 27 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm (US EST)
In this live zoom session, artist Stephanie S. Lee will guide you to finish coloring the Munjado drawing together using Barim (gradation) skills.
Before coloring, we will briefly learn about Minhwa.
* Register by 5/14/23. Once we receive payment from you, we will mail your materials and email the zoom link.
(10% off if you order two or more Zoom classes. Use Code: MORETHAN2)
MATERIALS WILL BE MAILED TO YOU:
1. One 5.9" x 4.92" framed tiger drawing.
2. One 5" x 7" tiger drawing.
3. One 8.5" x 11" tiger drawing.
4. Two backing boards (5" x 7" & 8" x 10")
5. One roll of color masking tape
YOU NEED TO PREPARE:
1. Watercolor paints (12 or more colors set recommended)
2. Two soft brushes with pointed tip
3. Large white plate or palette
4. Paper Towel, water jar & water
5. Glue stick & scissors
If you need any help ordering or have an issue with shipping, please email email@example.com.
All sales are final. Thank you for understanding. (We can share the recording of the zoom session in case you miss the class.)
Our coloring workshops are designed to color easily with a minimal number of watercolors for convenience. Please check our YouTube channel for a short Demo video.
*Copyright © 2013 Korean Folk Art Inc. All rights reserved. Sharing the link and public screening is prohibited.