Fridays at 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm (US EST) 9/10, 9/17, and 9/24/2021 In these three live zoom sessions, artist....
Fridays at 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm (US EST)
9/10, 9/17, and 9/24/2021
In these three live zoom sessions, artist Stephanie S. Lee will guide you to finish the ready-to-hang Irworobongdo(日月五峯圖, Sun, Moon, and Five Peaks) hanji frame.
Before coloring, we will learn about the Irworobongdo and will practice a Barim technique together on the practice sheet.
We will also color one printed Irworobongdo drawing to practice.
MATERIALS WILL BE MAILED TO YOU:
1. One coloring brush (Minhwa coloring brush. Size may vary depends on stock.)
2. One Irworobongdo(日月五峯圖, Sun, Moon, and Five Peaks) hanji frame.
3. One 8.5" x 11" printed Irworobongdo drawings.
4. One Barim practice sheet.
YOU NEED TO PREPARE:
1. Watercolor paints (12 or more colors set recommended)
2. Extra Brushes for blending (Soft & pointed tip)
3. Large white plate or palette
4. Paper Towel, water jar & water
* Register by 9/1/2021. Once we receive payment from you, we will mail your materials and email zoom links.
If you have any problem ordering or have an issue with international shipping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Our coloring workshops are designed to color easily with a minimal number of watercolors for convenience. Please check our YouTube channel for Demo videos.
*Copyright © 2013 Korean Folk Art Inc. All rights reserved. Sharing the link and public screening is prohibited.